In the left hand admin menu clicking onor hovering over then clicking on on the flyout menu then will show you a list of all the Pages your WordPress website contains.
At the very top of the page you’ll see a Adds a New Page ready for editing.button next to Pages – clicking this
Under this you see some or all of these links;
- All – Shows all Pages on your site
- Mine – Shows all Pages created by you
- Published – Shows all Published Pages
- Draft – Shows Pages with the Draft status
- Pending – Shows Pages with the Pending status
- Bin – Shows Pages in the Bin
Under this you’ll find a Bulk Actions dropdown, so you can select Pages in the list (by ticking the box next to the title) then selecting a Bulk Action in the dropdown and clicking the button. Options are to Edit or Bin a selection of Pages. This box is duplicated at the bottom of the page.
You can also filter the list of Pages by using the Dates dropdown and clicking thebutton.
A search box is also provided for finding particular Pages.
The main area contains a list of all the Pages your website contains each entry shows the Page Title, Author, Comments and when the Page was first published.
Hovering over an item in the list reveals more links that appear under the Page title;
*If the Page isn’t published yet, i.e. it has a Status of Pending Review or Draft you will see rather than in the links.
- Edit Opens the Page for making changes, clicking the Title of the Page in the list does the same thing.
- Quick Edit Allows you to make minor adjustments to the Page. Remember to click the Blue button to save your changes.
- Bin Will move the Page into the Bin.
- View or Preview Jumps to that Page on the frontend of your website – as your visitors see things.
Adding a New Page